Formlabs Form 3 Basic Package
- Low Force Stereolithography (LFS): For incredible surface quality and detail
- Range of Materials: Switch seamlessly between a library of general purpose and specialty resins with a cross-compatible cartridge system.
- Compatible with Form 2: Cartridges and Build Platforms are the same
- Ease of Maintenance: Optical components of the printer can be replaced in-field.
- Tear Away Supports: Light touch supports for even smoother prints
- Adaptive Layer Height: For combination of speed and detail
- Audible Alerts: Be notified of errors and changes of print status by sound as well as on the dashboard.
- Remote Printing: Set prints off from home or on the go
- Automated Post Processing: Thanks to the Form Wash & Form Cure (sold separately)
Scale prototyping and production as your business grows with the Form 3, an affordable, industrial-quality 3D printer that consistently delivers.
The Form 3 printer for sale here is the basic package with everything you need to print: 3D printer, build platform, resin tank and finishing kit. You also have to purchase a Service Plan. The Additive-X VIP version is supported by our UK-based team of highly-experienced Formlabs engineers.
The Form 3 Workflow in Five Minutes
The Form 3 is a part of a 3D printing ecosystem that’s easy to learn and use and requires little intervention or maintenance. Watch the video to learn the basics of how to use the Form 3, from the software and materials to printing and post-processing.
The Form 3 constantly monitors print performance so you can focus on bringing your most creative ideas to life. Integrated sensors help maintain ideal print conditions and send you alerts about the state of your machine.
The custom-designed Light Processing Unit (LPU) inside the printer uses a compact system of lenses and mirrors to deliver accurate, repeatable prints.
Crisp, clean features:
The high-power-density laser is passed through a spatial filter to guarantee a clean laser spot.
A parabolic mirror ensures that the laser prints perpendicular to the build plane, ensuring uniform print quality across the entire build platform.
Improved part clarity:
With LFS technology's improved layer registration and surface finish, translucent materials print clearer than ever, right off the printer.
Grows With Your Business
Start with one 3D printer or many, and add capacity as demand grows. Use the same tool through prototyping and into production and easily expand into new applications.
Industrial quality for all:
The Form 3 offers industrial capabilities at a fraction of the price of traditional industrial machines.
Get started now:
Formlabs 3D printers are ready to plug and print right out of the box, no specialized training required.
Bringing production in-house with the Form 3 provides the fast turnaround time and flexibility you need to scale.
Find out more about Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) ™
For those who are upgrading from a Form 2, you’ll be pleased to know that your cartridges, build plates, finishing kits, Form Wash and Form Cure are all compatible with the Form 3. The only things that are not cross compatible are the tanks due to the different peel mechanisms.
If you have any questions about the Form 3, or you would like to discuss anything further, please get in contact with our team on 01765 694007, or email email@example.com
|Materials||Resins; Standard, Engineering , Flexible, Elastic, Tough, Durable, Jewellery, Model, Specialty|
|XYZ Resolution||X,Y: 25 microns / Z: 25 - 300 microns|
|Layer Height||25 - 300 microns|
|Build Dimensions||145 x 145 x 185 mm|
|Connectivity||WiFi, USB Cable, Ethernet Cable|
|Technology||Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) ™|
|System Requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit) and up Mac OS X 10.12 and up OpenGL 2.1 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)|
|Supported File Formats||STL and OBJ file input FORM file output|
|Dimensions||405 x 375 x 530 mm|
|Power Requirements||100-240V AC / 2.5A / 50/60Hz / 220W|
|Laser Specifications||85 microns|
- Form 3 3D Printer
- Build Platform
- Form 3 Resin Tank
- Finishing Kit (not including the IPA solution)
- PreForm Software (free to download)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Must be purchased with minimum 1 year Service Plan
Formlabs Form 3 Complete Package with Wash and Cure£4,678.80 £3,899.00
Formlabs Form 3L Basic Package£10,798.80 £8,999.00