- Very low warping: Enclosed system ensures a controlled environment, allowing you to print high quality parts in ABS
- Unique range of materials: Swappable printing modules allowing you to print a range of materials including ABS, PC and PEEK.
- Use anywhere: Air filtration system removes odours and ensures user safety.
- Automatic material recognition: NFC reader recognises and sets the material settings, saving time and ensuring high quality prints.
|Subtitle||Print high quality parts in a controlled environment|
|Materials||PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PP, ASA, PC, PC-ABS, PC-ESD, PEEK|
|Layer Height||150 - 250 microns (0.15 - 0.25 mm)|
|Build Dimensions||260 x 300 x 340 mm|
|Connectivity||USB, Mini SD Card|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|System Requirements||Windows, macOS|
|Supports||Soluble & Breakaway|
|Dimensions||945 x 748 x 950 mm|
|Power Requirements||240V AC ~ 11A 50/60 Hz max. 2700 W|
The Industry F340 is a reliable, robust extrusion based 3D printer that is capable of producing parts in a range of materials to a very high standard. The F340 has a number of key features that make this possible, read on to find out more.
Enclosed Print Chamber
A key feature, an enclosed print chamber is a must for any 3D printer wanting to print ABS prints - particularly larger prints or flat shapes when warping is more likely to occur. The F340 has produced the best ABS prints we have ever seen. It also includes an air filter which means it can get rid of any nasty odours.
Interchangeable Print Modules
The F340 has 4 interchangeable print modules: Pro, HF, HT and HT Max. Each print module is designed for a different temperature range or material set.
- Pro - With a temperature range of 190°C – 265°C the Pro module is suitable for printing in ABS, PLA, PET, PP, ASA and Nylon, with support materials including BVOH (water soluble) and HIPS (breakaway).
- HF - This module runs on 0.6mm nozzle as opposed to the Pro's 0.4mm. The temperature range is the same as Pro (190°C - 265°C) but the HF module can print additional materials such as PA-CF and PA-GF with HIPS or soluble ESM-10 supports.
- HT - With a higher temperature range (265°C – 340°C) than the Pro module, the HT (High Temp) module can print in PC, PC-ABS and PC-ESD, whilst using ABS for its support material.
- HT Max - Printing in the 340°C – 500°C temperature range, the HT Max module can print in PEEK, with breakaway supports.
Easy to Remove Support Material
With the Pro print module you can use a water soluble material to remove your support material. However, this is not possible in all cases, for example with the HT and HT Max modules. In this case the F340 prints in a special pattern that allows you to simply break away the support material, often with just your hands, to leave a clean, unscarred finish. Check out the video above to see what we mean.
Smart Material Management
The F340 has a number of different material management features that make it easier to use and more reliable, these include:
- NFC Reader - all materials are chipped and can be read by the NFC reader which will set all the material settings for you before printing. This ensures you always use the correct settings and it can save you time in preparing the print.
- Material weight control system - the F340 constantly weighs how much filament is left and will pause the print if it looks like you will run out.
- Flow control sensor - In the unlikely event you have a filament jam the F340 will pause your print and allow you to clear the jam without losing your print.
- Automatic material loading system - The F340 loads the filament for you, saving you time and preventing any mishaps from leaving the print head heated for too long.
Heated Material Chamber
The F340 comes with a humidity controlled material chamber so that your material doesn't degrade over time.
What People Say
“What separates the INDUSTRY F340 from the crowd is its ability to create high quality, very accurate and detailed prints effortlessly”
– Michael Petch, Editor-in-chief, 3D Printing Industry
“One of the big draws of this printer for us was the wide range of materials that can be printed on it. This is enabled by the various print heads that can be interchangedquickly and easily, allowing us to print polymers from 185°C all the way up to 500°C.”
– Dr. Lewys Jones, Trinity College Dublin
- F340 3D Printer
- Memory Card (SD)
- Dimafix Pen
- Safety Gloves
- USB Cable
- 2kg ABS (Pro module option)
- 2kg HIPS (Pro module option)
- 500g PC (HT module option)
- 500g ABS (HT module option)
- 500g PEEK (HT Max module option)
- 500g support material (HT Max module option)