Form 3B Basic Package
- Suitable for dental professionals
- Includes all essential hardware
- 3D print high-quality dental models
- Use biocompatible resins
- Class-leading performance and uptime
|Subtitle||Form 3B Dental and Medical 3D Printer|
The Form 3B Basic Package gives you the hardware you need to manufacture detailed dental and medical models with access to the Formlabs specialist dental and biocompatible resin.
This hardware package includes the Form 3B printer, Form 3 Resin Tank, Form 3 Build Platform, a Finishing Kit (IPA not included), PreForm and a 1-year warranty.
At time of purchase you have to choose a 1, 2 or 3 year Formlabs Dental Service Plan (DSP)
- personalised onboarding training
- proactive check ins
- priority support from specialist Formlabs team
The Form 3B
The Form 3B is designed to print accurate, detailed models.
It utilises an innovative print technology called Low Force Stereolithography, which significantly reduces the peel forces on models.
It uses a flexible resin tank that bows gradually as the part is lowered. The Form 3B also uses a custom light engine, which moves the laser more smoothly and consistently across the build platform than the light engine in the Form 3. The result is great accuracy and precision so you can make patient-ready dental models.
You can use the Form 3B to make:
- Surgical guides
- Occlusal splints
- Patterns for casting and pressing
- Diagnostic models
- Crowns and bridges
- Clear aligner and retainer models
The Form 3B Basic Package is the most affordable route to high-quality medical and dental 3D printing, suitable for dentists and orthodontists and used in the healthcare sector all over the world.
- Form 3B (3D Printer)
- Form 3 Resin Tank V1
- Form 3 Build Platform
- Finishing Kit (doesn't include IPA)
- PreForm Software
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 litre cartridge of Model Resin
- Must purchase min. 1 year Formlabs Dental Service Plan