Builder Extreme 1500 PRO
- Touchscreen: 7” touchscreen display makes controlling prints easy
- Useful features: Like filament runout detection and UPS
- Wide Build Size: Ideal for architects and the automotive industry
- Accessible: Narrow y axis allows it to fit through a door and easily be located on the side of a room
- Mobile: Includes wheels, allowing it to be moved from room to room easily.
- Remote Monitoring: Keep an eye on the status of your 3D print using the onboard camera.
- Dual Feed Extruder: Combine two materials/colours into one extrud
|Subtitle||Versatile Large Scale 3D Printer|
|Layer Height||0.05 – 0.6 mm|
|Build Dimensions||1100 x 500 x 820 mm (XYZ)|
|Connectivity||WiFi, USB Stick|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Dimensions||1500 x 600 x 1600 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 / 0.8 / 1.2 mm|
|Print Speed||up to 300 mm/s|
|Travel Speed||up to 500 mm/s|
The Builder Extreme 1500 PRO is a tall, narrow and very wide 3D printer which is perfect for architects, yacht builders and those in the automotive industry. Thanks to its slim shape, and wheels, the Extreme 1500 PRO can be easily moved between rooms.
New for 2019, the PRO model comes with a 7” touchscreen display. This makes controlling prints from the printer simple. It lets you control nozzle temperature, print bed temperature and the light in the build chamber. You can even watch instruction videos on it, just in case you need a refresher about certain features.
With its 1100 x 500 x 820 mm (XYZ) build volume and fully enclosed chamber, the Builder Extreme 1500 PRO offers the perfect environment for manufacturing long prototypes and models as one piece. Forget snap-fit models and gluing smaller parts together; print models in one go with killer accuracy and speed.
The fully enclosed build chamber provides a stable environment for the extrusion and layering process, while a unique dual-feed extruder system allows you to print support and primary material at the same time.
High quality prints, every time.
The dual-feed extruder system is a unique, proprietary setup that’s engineered to deliver maximum performance and uptime. It uses two extruders but one nozzle, with this setup offering the best possible output. Add to that a heated print bed (up to 60 degrees) and you can see why the Builder Extreme 1500 PRO is revered for its performance.
You can print with PET, PLA, PVA support material, flexible filament and special filaments like woodFill and bronzeFill. These materials allow you to manufacture anything from packaging prototypes to front splitters for racing cars. Print speeds range from 10 - 80 mm/s so you can focus on detail, speed or find a balance of both.
This 3D printer also comes as standard with an on-board camera, so you can remotely monitor prints in real-time, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Connect your Builder Extreme 1500 PRO to your network and send files to print in the next room. It’s all incredibly easy, making this the best large-format industrial 3D printer for making long parts.
What People Say
“The Extreme 1500 has four wheels on the bottom, which makes it easy to move the printer to a different location. So if one department is ready with its project, the Extreme 1500 can just be wheeled to its next location.”
– Sarah Saunders, 3DPrint.com
“We needed to print larger prototypes in 1 piece and without worrying about failed prints – the Builder 1500 ticked all the boxes”
– Bilal Mahmood, Eventuri founder
- Nozzle set (0.4, 0.8 and 1.2 mm)
- Spare set of Teflon tubes for extruder
- Pressure plug to clean nozzle
- Glue for heated bed
- Paint roller set for gluing heated bed
- Levelling tools
- Manual AstroBox
- Builder Extreme 1500 Pro 3D Printer