Builder Extreme 1000 PRO
Lead-time 2-3 working days
- 7” touchscreen: Control your prints at source
- Filament runout detection: To detect when you run out of filament
- Print Large Scale Prototypes - in a range of materials thanks to the huge build volume.
- Fully Enclosed - to ensure the highest print quality and reliability.
- Heated Print Bed - maximises adhesion to prevent shifting and increasing print quality.
- Dual Feed - the dual feed allows you to print a range of colours or double the filament used (for large prints).
The Builder Extreme 1000 PRO will kick your manufacturing capabilities up a notch.
This advanced FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) 3D printer boasts an enormous build volume of 700 x 700 x 820mm (XYZ) and is ideally suited to printing large prototypes as well as production tools, props and end-use parts.
Print with a wide range of filaments and bring all your projects to life. The Builder Extreme 1000 PRO prints PLA, PVA support material, flexible filament and you can also print with PET.
There’s a 7” touchscreen which makes managing prints simple. Control nozzle temperatures, print bed temperature, print parameters, the light in the build chamber and more from one central location. You can even watch preloaded instruction videos on the display should you need any help.
Reliable, high quality prints
With its enclosed build chamber and heated print bed (up to 60 degrees), the Builder Extreme 1000 PRO provides the perfect environment for your prints to flourish. This 3D printer is engineered to deliver high quality prints every time with repeatable performance. That’s the difference between this printer and all the rest.
Importantly, the Builder Extreme 1000 PRO has a dual-feed extruder system - but it’s unlike any you’ve seen before. It has two extruders but only one nozzle. This system was developed by Builder 3D to increase reliability and improve output. The unique setup minimises downtime and delivers fast print speeds. It also eliminates the risk of leaking.
To top all that off, the Builder Extreme 1000 PRO has Wi-Fi so you don’t have to fumble around with cables and an onboard camera, so you can remotely monitor your prints. All this adds up to make the most advanced large-format 3D printer out there. Put it in your workshop or on your production line and watch it go, go, go!
What People Say
“The sheer build-volume of the printers sets the precedent for how the Extreme 1000/2000 could be profitable for prototyping in big-player automotive and aerospace industries ”
– Beau Jackson, 3DPI
“3D printing large items in-house not only gives us more design freedom but is also much cheaper, especially when the prototypes require tooling moulds”
– Jorge Hernandez, Saneux UK
“The Builder Extreme offers incredible print volume for serious prototyping or art projects - yet, it's still simple and easy to use. ”
– Douglas Krone, Dynamism Inc
“If there were two 3D printers which seemingly did it all, these two machines [Builder Extreme 1000 & 2000 PRO] would probably be it. ”
– Brian Krassenstein, 3DPrint.com
|Layer Height||0.05mm-0.6mm (depending on nozzle)|
|Build Dimensions||700 x 700 x 820mm (LxWxH)|
|Connectivity||WiFi, USB Stick|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm|
|Print Speed||up to 300 mm/s|
|Travel Speed||up to 500 mm/s|
- Nozzle set (0.4, 0.8 and 1.2 mm)
- Spare set of Teflon tubes for extruder
- Pressure plug to clean nozzle
- Glue for heated bed
- Paint roller set for gluing heated bed
- Levelling tools
- Manual AstroBox
- Builder Extreme 1000 Pro 3D Printer