Workshops For Education
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Ideal for students of all ages and abilities, we can offer 3D printing workshops involving a combination of 3D printers, scanners and 3D pens. Working with you to overcome any safety concerns you may have, we can help you create the ideal learning experience.
- Allow your students early access to this growing and important technology.
- Suitable as a learning aid across a range of different subjects.
- High engagement from students.
Additive-X have introduced over 30,000 students to 3D printing and session content is tailored for primary/secondary/further education.
The team includes fully CRB-checked STEM ambassadors with access to our wide range of 3D printers of different brands.
We can help you meet your learning objectives, just tell us what you want to cover, alternatively ask for a typical workshop:
- History of 3D Printing
- 3D Printing Materials
- Who uses 3D Printing and what for?
- Design for 3D Printing
- Hands-on design and print process
"Thank you so much again for your support - it was an amazing day and a wonderful opportunity for the children. Everyone who saw the project and outcome, children, parents, governors and staff, were amazed and excited about it."
- Year 3, Science & Geography, Ripon Cathedral Primary School
"My class really enjoyed the work they did and they were delighted with the key rings"
- Deputy Head Teacher, Greystones Primary School Ripon
"Huge thanks to the team at Additive-X. Our pupils had a glimpse into the future while developing their mathematical and computer skills. The staff were professional, patient, knowledgeable and great with the children."
- Jo Fitton, Headteacher, Masham Primary School
Find Out More
To find out more about our workshops please give us a ring on 01765 694 100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.