Ulitmaker Metal Expansion Kit
- A seamless desktop metal FFF workflow
- Print high-quality stainless steel parts
- Create small series affordably
- Flexibly switch between plastics and metal
Explore a new range of metal 3D printing applications by upgrading the Ultimaker S5 with the Metal Expansion Kit. Its easy workflow makes creating stainless steel parts easier, more efficient, and affordable. Take advantage of a new range of metal 3D printing applications by upgrading the Ultimaker S5 with the Metal Expansion Kit. Its seamless workflow makes creating stainless steel parts easier, more efficient, and affordable. From small series of small tools to auxiliary components.
Ulimakers new Metal Expansion Kit gives you the flexibly to switch between plastics and metal. With the Ultimaker Metal Expansion Kit added to your printer, it means your printer is now capable of printing both plastic and metal parts. Easily and efficiently switch between the two by changing print cores and expand the application range of your Ultimaker 3D printer to creating parts with more demanding properties.
Print high-quality stainless steel parts on the Ultimaker Platform with the Ultimaker S5 and the Ultimaker Metal Expansion Kit. Thanks to the flexible print capabilities of the Ultimaker S5, you can now expand the application range of your Ultimaker S5 with metal. This means you can print small series of small tools and auxiliary components in stainless steel in an easier and more efficient way, and at minimum costs.
Metal 3D printing is easier when everything's taken care of. The Ultimaker Metal Expansion Kit for the Ultimaker S5 provides software optimizations, access to post-processing services, extensive e-learning modules, and more. These ensure you can quickly go from CAD design to metal part with minimum hassle and maximum confidence.
- BASF Forward AM Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH (1 kg)
- BASF Forward AM Ultrafuse® Support Layer (300 g)
- Packaging for green parts and a voucher toward post-processing
- Ultimaker Print Core CC 0.4
- Ultimaker Print Core DD 0.4
- Magigoo Pro Metal (50 ml) adhesive
- Free Ultimaker Cura software with optimized metal part slicing features
- Access to exclusive metal FFF e-learning content on Ultimaker Academy