BCN3D PVA Filament Natural | 2.85mm | 500g
- Improved thermal stability to avoid jamming and degradation issues
- Dissolves easily with ordinary water
- Compatible with most 3D printing filaments
- Better printability
- Moisture sensitive
PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) is a water soluble polymer, ideal to to work as support material for multi-material 3D Printing. Optimized for the FFF manufacturing process, our PVA works seamlessly with most BCN3D filaments, becoming a reliable universal support material to print complex geometries, large overhangs or intricate cavities.
PVA supports allow to achieve better surface quality, to orientate the part to get better mechanical properties and even to print multi-component models and mechanisms.
- Exceptional adhesion with PLA
- Also great in combination with PET-G, TPU and Nylon
- Water-soluble supports for partially enclosed cavities and complex geometries
- Sacrificial moulds
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
- BCN3D PVA Filament