Get In Touch
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting started with 3D printing can be a daunting process - there are lots of 3D printers out there, and many pitfalls. We have a range of products and services designed to help you:
- If you just want to test the water and see how 3D printing works with your pupils, you can book one of our 3D printing workshops.
- Alternatively, if you are sure you want to purchase a 3D printer, but you don't know how to use one, then we can provide training.
- If you would just like to go ahead and purchase a machine without training, you can browse our range of 3D printers.
Whatever stage you are at, we highly recommend you get in touch with us to arrange a free consultation so that we can recommend the best solution for you.
GoPrint3D is the 3D printing arm of the Express Group, which has been keeping Britain printing for over 25 years.
- We've introduced 3D printing to over 30,000 pupils
- Secondary schools and academies immediately granted credit terms.
- Partnered with a range of 3D printing manufacturers.
- Partnerships with major printer manufacturers since the 1990's.
- Can provide tech support with a team of engineers and a purpose built repair centre.
- Help with finance available.
We've worked with a range of different schools and academies, including, but not limited to:
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Blackburn
- ESMS Stewart's Melville College, Edinburgh
- Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire
- Queen Ethelburga's, York
- Dragon Hall, Covent Garden, London
- Digital Schoolhouse, London