Keeping Up With Technology
Get In Touch
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
GoPrint3D provide the full solution enabling you to keep up with the latest 3D printing technology at a budget that suits you.
- We can provide you with both genuine and 3rd party 3D printing supplies.
- Hire us to run a workshop for you with the latest in 3D printing technology.
- Or alternatively hire the very latest in 3D printing technology
- We also offer a bureau service which allows you to access different additive manufacturing technologies, materials and build sizes.
- Have you thought about scanning? We have a range of scanner which may be suitable.
- We offer a range of technologies from a number of different manufacturers, which means we can recommend the best 3D printer for your situation - no one size fits all options here!
- GoPrint3D are part of a larger company, Express Group Ltd. which has been going for over 26 years and has over 50 staff.
- Primary schools automatically qualify for a credit account.
- We can provide finance options if necessary.
- Located in North Yorkshire, our HQ has a bespoke repair centre designed specifically for fixing printers.
"I also wanted to say a huge thank you once again for coming into Year 3 at Robert Wilkinson to talk to us about 3D printing. I have to say all the children and teachers loved having the opportunity to learn all about 3D printers and their many and varied uses! The children were especially amazed and excited to see the printers in action right before their eyes and enjoyed viewing and handling the wide variety of products which had been made by the printers. They especially loved the fact they could try on a pair of shoes that had been printed on a 3D printer! It really was a wonderfully interesting experience for us all!" -Gillian McHolm, Robert Wilkinson Primary Academy
"Thank you so much again for your support - it was an amazing day and a wonderful opportunity for the children. Everyone who saw the project and outcome, children, parents, governors and staff, were amazed and excited about it."
-Year 3, Science & Geography, Ripon Cathedral Primary School
"Huge thanks to the team at GoPrint3D. Our pupils had a glimpse into the future while developing their mathematical and computer skills. The staff were professional, patient, knowledgeable and great with the children."
-Jo Fitton, Headteacher, Masham Primary School