Get In Touch
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We can help kit out your technology centre with state of the art additive manufacturing equipment, providing all the training and support that you need. Whether you are looking to get a 3D printer or you are looking for a wide range of technologies, we can help.
Because we sell 3D printers from a range of manufacturers, we're best placed to recommend the right ones for you. We can offer new technologies that are significantly more effective then older additive manufacturing techniques.
GoPrint3D are currently working with an organisation to install a range of 3D printing technologies in a state of the art additive manufacturing technology centre, including full colour 3D printing and 3D scanning. This includes a number of sustainable technologies with materials such as paper, resin and PLA.
Technologies used include Sterelithography, Selective Deposition Lamination (SDL), Selective Heat Sintering (SHS), DepthPhase® Technology and Fused Filament Fabrication.
GoPrint3D is the 3D printing arm of the Express Group, which has been keeping Britain printing for over 25 years.
- Credit accounts are available for Universities & Colleges.
- Partnerships with HP, Canon, Brother, OKI, Samsung, Epson, Kyocera, Lexmark.
- Partnerships with Formlabs, Mcor, 3Doodler, Blueprinter, Afinia, MakerBot, Ultimaker, Bee Very Creative.
- Over £12 million turnover with offices across Europe
- Purpose built printer repair centre based in Ripon, North Yorkshire
- We can help with leasing or finance
We've worked with a range of Universities and Colleges, on projects big and small, some of our past clients include:
- University of York
- University of Kent
- University of Manchester
- University of Leeds
- University of Sussex
- Falmouth University
- Cranfield University
- The University of Sheffield
- Northumbria University
- Bradford College