Formlabs Colour Pigment (115 ml)-Magenta
The first integrated colour mixing solution for resin, the Colour Kit from Formlabs allows you to print in colour without the need to spend ages painting. This kit is the only way to achieve compatible coloured resin for your Formlabs Form 3, 3B, 3L or 3BL. Using any other resin or pigment not included in this kit is not advised and could lead to ruination of both resin cartridge and resin tank.
1. Select a colour - there are 16 fully tested colours to choose from in the recipe book, or you can create your own.
2. Add Pigment - follow the recipe and add the correct amounts of pigment to your base cartridge.
3. Shake - shake your cartridge to mix the pigment with your base resin (make sure you turn it and shake vigorously for at least 4 minutes).
4. Print - once the colour is ready simply insert the cartridge into your printer and print as normal.
If you wish to experiment, there are no guarantees, but you can try mixing your own colour based on RGB or hexadecimal code - create 3D prints in your brand colours!
Supports print resolutions: 100, 50, and 25 microns.
No post-curing required.
This Form X material requires extra steps for successful printing.
Note: Print settings for this material may not be available yet on Form 3L and Form 3BL printers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01765 694 007 for more information.
- Formlabs Colour Pigment Magenta 115ml