DIMAFIX Pen 90ml Bed Adhesive
- Easy to use
- Very good adhesion
- Suitable for many materials
There are currently shortages in the supply of Dimafix due to COVID-19.
Good adhesion of your printed parts on the print bed is a must in 3D printing!
DimaFix Pen is a new product based on the Dimafix adhesive spray so that your object remains fixed during the printing process and avoiding deformation. It provides a strong bond between the first layer and the build surface when the bed is heated above 60 ° C.
Below 60 ° C DimaFix is ineffective, so prints can be easily removed from the building board.
The adhesive is completely water-soluble, so cleaning the construction panel is a simple process.
The Dimafix Pen can be used more than 100 times and contains no gas.
Different print bed temperatures lead to different degrees of adhesion:
Below 60 ° C: No adhesion, the objects can be detached from the plate
60 - 75 ºC: Medium adhesion for simple geometries
75 - 95 ºC: High adhesion for complex geometries and long prints
Above 95 ºC: Very high adhesion, for very complex geometries and very long prints
How to use the DimaFix Pen:
- Shake the Dimafix Pen well before use
- Check if the printing bed temperature is below 50 ° C and apply Dimafix on your printing bed
- Wait a few seconds for the print surface to dry and warm the print bed
- Keep the print bed temperature above 65 ° C during printing
- After printing, wait until the heated bed has cooled down to easily remove the component
- Almost no warping
- Suitable for all types of materials (especially ABS filaments)
- Easy removal of the model after printing (as soon as the building board has cooled down)
- Easy to clean - the product is water soluble
- Over 100 applications possible per stick