Printing the future since 1988!
We are always on the lookout for innovative problem solvers to join our team
Who Are Additive-X?
Additive-X is the one-stop-shop for 3D printing and 2D printer spare parts and repair.
Based in the beautiful cathedral city of Ripon in North Yorkshire, Additive-X is home to some of the best 3D printing brands worldwide.
Established in 1988 as Express Terminals Ltd to repair 2D printers we were known as the printer repair and printer spare parts specialists in the UK. It was therefore only natural that as 3D printing technology progressed throughout the decades, we become the go-to authority in the world of 3D Printing technology.
Now in our fifth decade and renamed Additive-X, we are firmly established as the 2D and 3D Printer industry gurus!
Why Choose Additive-X?
As a forward thinking company we like to give you opportunities to progress your career as we advance.
Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Dress down policy.
Company pension scheme.
Awards for long term service/loyalty.
Free tea/coffee, snacks & drinks.
At Additive-X everyone tries to live up to our “TOP” values:
Succeed as a team who value, support and respect each other.
Be open to change, open to challenges and communicate openly.
Be friendly, helpful, reliable and go the extra mile.
If you don’t see the role you are looking for, please feel free to send in your CV to Lynne Taylor (lynne@additive-X.com).
Marketing Executive - Hybrid Working
Additive-X are a leading UK reseller of easy-to-use Additive Manufacturing (AM)/3D printing technology solutions which deliver real benefits for our customers across a wide-range of sectors.
Your daily focus will be online sales and lead generation
- Monitoring and updating products and content on additive-x.com
- Working with our off-site web/PPC/SEO agency to improve overall search engine rankings, maximise conversion and minimise acquisition costs
- Optimising the digital strategy across all online channels and improving the customer experience
But you will be involved in so much more…
- Developing a marketing roadmap for Additive-X and the AM brands we sell
- Building automated marketing workflows
- Creating brand awareness programs (online events, workshops, promotions, email campaigns….)
- Working with Sales team on Social media lead gen campaigns
- Creating digital content for website and other platforms
- Monitoring market changes and adjusting our marketing strategies accordingly
What are we looking for?
Someone with the right attitude (we’ll know it when we see it!) who is organised, efficient, accurate, adaptable and likes learning new things.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to Lynne Taylor (lynne@additive-X.com).