Careers with Additive-X
Printing the future since 1988!
We are always on the lookout for innovative problem solvers to join our team
Who Are Additive-X?
Additive-X is the one-stop-shop for 3D printing and 2D printer spare parts and repair.
Based in the beautiful cathedral city of Ripon in North Yorkshire, Additive-X is home to some of the best 3D printing brands worldwide.
Established in 1988 as Express Terminals Ltd to repair 2D printers we were known as the printer repair and printer spare parts specialists in the UK. It was therefore only natural that as 3D printing technology progressed throughout the decades, we become the go-to authority in the world of 3D Printing technology.
Now in our fifth decade and renamed Additive-X, we are firmly established as the 2D and 3D Printer industry gurus!
Why Choose Additive-X?
As a forward thinking company we like to give you opportunities to progress your career as we advance.
Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Dress down policy.
Company pension scheme.
Awards for long term service/loyalty.
Free tea/coffee, snacks & drinks.
At Additive-X everyone tries to live up to our “TOP” values:
Succeed as a team who value, support and respect each other.
Be open to change, open to challenges and communicate openly.
Be friendly, helpful, reliable and go the extra mile.
Are you interested in Additive Manufacturing?
Do you want to join a successful business in the Additive Manufacturing Sector?
Look no further, we are looking for people to join the growing team at Additive-X Ltd.
Est. 1988, we he have been a Value Added Reseller of desktop and industrial 3D printers and related technology since 2012.
Based in Ripon, Yorkshire we have a purpose built HQ with Technology Centre, training facility, print-farm, repair workshop, offices and a huge warehouse in a peaceful setting.
Our exciting product portfolio encompasses multiple technologies (SLA, SLS, FFF, CFR, Metal FFF) across a range of leading brands including Essentium, 3DGence, Builder3d and Ultimaker
PLUS we’re the longest-standing Formlabs partner in the world and we’ve worked with Markforged since the Mark One!
Technical Specialist role
- Combines on-site and in-house work, requiring regular travel in the UK (& some overseas)
- On-site and online demos, installations and training
- On-site and workshop-based servicing and repair
- Providing applications’ engineering support to customers and colleagues
- Running user/technical training courses in-house/on location/at customer site
- Being part of the team at tradeshows, exhibitions and events
- Printing parts for pre-sales benchmarking and for paid “bureau” jobs
Who should apply?
- Engineering graduates are ideal, or you could have a background in manufacturing, material science, CAD or tons of experience with 3D printers.
- A degree is not essential, especially if you have technical qualifications and experience plus other things to offer!
If you are keen to build a career with us as we fulfil our ambitious growth plans in the world of AM please apply with a CV and covering letter CV to Lynne Taylor (lynne@additive-X.com)
If you don’t see the role you are looking for, please feel free to send in your CV to Lynne Taylor (lynne@additive-X.com).
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Want to get notified when new vacancies are available at Additive-X? Sign up for our job alerts using the form below and we’ll email you when they come available.