BCN3D PAHT CF15 Filament Black | 2.85mm | 700g
- High resistance to heat (up to 180ºC)
- Stiff and impact resistant
- As strong as annealed aluminium
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Low moisture absorption
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
BCN3D PAHT CF15 (High Temperature Polyamide carbon fiber reinforced) combines high temperature and chemical resistance with extreme mechanical properties. It allows to work under 150ºC continuous temperatures with the peak temperature of 180ºC in comparison to a standard PA. 15% carbon fiber reinforcement makes it stiffer thus open new fields for the printing of demanding applications.
For standard FFF printers PAHT CF15 is a high-performance 3D printing filament that opens newapplication fields in FFF printing.
- Structural and functional parts subject to high temperatures and aggressive environments.
- Metal replacement in the automotive industry.
- BCN3D CF15 Filament