BCN3D PA Filament Natural | 2.85mm | 750g
- Exceptional impact resistance and good strength
- Low friction coefficient
- High abrasion resistance
- Thermal resistance (up to 120ºC)
- Good resistance to oil and alkali
- Strongly hygroscopic
- Thermomechanical properties dependent on environmental humidity
PA (Polyamide) is an engineering plastic, characterised by its great resistance to impact and able to work continuously at a temperature of up to 120 ºC for an extended period of time.
Its semi-flexible behaviour derives from a semicrystalline structure, which impart strength and durability, best suited for the most demanding technical applications. A low coefficient of friction allows for a short-term use in contact with moving parts.
The filament has unique mechanical properties due to its chemical structure. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications working within a larger temperature range.
- Strong and flexible parts
- Structural components exposed to a harsh environment
- Parts demanding high fatigue endurance
- Bearings, nuts, rivets, washers and gears
- Cams, rollers, snap-fit joints and sliding components
- Plugs, connectors, jigs and fixtures
- Electronic covers and tool handles
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
- BCN3D PA Filament