AMT PostPro SF50 Vapor Smoothing Unit
The only automated turnkey additive manufactuing post-processing technology delivering end-use parts at scale.
AMT’s PostPro3D is a patented chemical vapor smoothing solution for post-processing thermoplastic 3D printed parts.
PostPro3D is a smart and automated post processing solution for thermoplastic polymer 3D Printed parts based on AMT’s proprietary BLAST process (Boundary Layer Automated Smoothing Technology).
PostPro3D achieves a surface finish that matches injection moulding techniques. This enabling technology reduces lead-time, cost of manufacture, operational and maintenance costs providing the ‘missing piece’ in the digital manufacturing chain.
PostPro SF50 Formerly known as PostPro3D MINI, this new generation technology includes advanced features providing a more efficient user and production experience.
Designed for prototyping and low volumes
With a 50 litre chamber, PostPro SF50 was developed for quick and efficient post-processing of prototypes and a series of smaller part sizes. Ideal for research and development, as well as design and production activities.
Elastomers - TPEs, TPUs, PEBAs, SBCs
- Surface roughness reduction of over 1000%.
- Processing provides parts with improved shore hardness, elongation-at-break and tear resistance
- Uniform sealed surface
- Shrinkage reaches a maximum of 1%.
Rigid Plastic - PA6, PA11, PA12, ABS, PC
- Surface roughness reduction of over 800%
- Processing provides parts with improved ultimate tensile strength, yield stress and elongation-at-break
- Quality sealed surface
- Increased functionality
Performance and Composites - Carbon filled, Glass filled, Flame retardant, Nanocomposites
- Increased durability
- Processing provides parts with improved elongation at break and ultimate tensile strength
Industry 4.0 automation with the capability to seamlessly connect with external MES and ERP systems.