AMT PostPro DP PRO
Lead-time 2-3 working days
•Reduces time and labor cost
•Reduces scrap rate
•Ensures repeatable results
•Primes surfaces for secondary treatments e.g. chemical smoothing
•Allows different types of media to depowder and/or surfacing/peening
•All materials and geometries
•Easy to install, use, and low maintenance
•CE and ATEX certified
The AMT PostPro DP PRO is the solution for cleaning or shot blasting parts hour after hour, eliminating time and cost-consuming interventions in your post-processing chain. It is ergonomically designed and equipped with features to increase your throughput.
Cleaning millions of parts
The generously sized basket, allows for optimization of the blasting angle, cleaning parts fast, while also allowing to easily switch between batches. Once you have found the ideal recipe for blasting your parts, you can store the settings, and reuse them again and again.
Large parts, small parts
PostPro DP PRO has a dedicated manual blasting area that allows fast blasting of large parts without changing anything in your automated blasting area. Again, nothing should stop you from successfully cleaning your parts.
PostPro DP PRO is designed with the operator in mind. It allows for a safe, sustainable and efficient user experience. It will prepare you for the next step in the post-processing chain.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- Equipped with an ionization unit that reduces static electricity, and therefore results in “dust-free” parts.
- Cyclone provides efficient and effective blast media and dust separation to ensure an optimal operating mixture.
- Ventilator system with high extraction rate to prevent dust build up in the working chamber and enhanced visibility.
- Quick-clean sealed dust bin to store waste dust and powder from the filter unit.
- Increases throughput: large batches in 30 minutes or less
- Stores batch settings (material, build, or partgeometry specific)
- Adjustable angle of rotation for efficiency
- Reliable air filtration design extends life of media
- Ergonomic operator-friendly design
|Technology||Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)|
|Operating Temperature||Room temperature of between 10° C and 40° C.|
|Power Requirements||3 x 400V, 50hz, earth and zero, 25A|
|Dimensions||1.700 x 1.800 x 2.500 mm|