Why use GoPrint3D’s
3D Printing Service?
- 3D print items up to 1m x 1m x 0.5m using our large format 3D printer.
- Create high resolution 3D prints down to layer resolutions of 25 microns using Stereolithography.
- Print super strong parts with Carbon Fibre reinforced Nylon from Markforged
- If you need a lot of 3d printing doing at short notice, we can utilise our 3D print farm, with over 15 3D printers available.
- We stock a wide range of materials (in fact we currently have access to over 50 material types/brands).
Send us your .STL file
Due to the size, complexity, material usage and build times we can only provide a quote based on your supplied STL files. To get a quote, please send your file to us, stating what material, colour and how many you need printing.
Due to a number of factors our lead times may vary. If you need something doing urgently, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
It’s only common sense that the files you pass to us maybe commercially sensitive and only those that need to should have access to them. For that reason, once your bureau print is completed and you are happy with it, we delete the files from our system. For many people this is enough, but if you wish we can also sign an NDA, just email us your Non Disclosure Agreement.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid
- PC (Polycarbonate
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene
- Nylon (with or without chopped carbon) reinforced with continuous strands of either Fibreglass, Kevlar or Carbon Fibre.
- A range of resins including biocompatible/dental resin, castable resin, flexible resin and high temperature resin
What our customers say
“GoPrint3D provided an excellent level of customer service! They went above and beyond the call off duty with what i would expect from a standard 3D printing agency or business. I would happily recommend them!”
Alex Reid, Product Technology Centre, Nestle
“I look forward to receiving the newly printed parts shortly. Thanks for all your help, great customer service from yourself and the team.” -Hozan Amin, General Manager, BWB Technologies Ltd.
Black and Decker part printed in Stainless Steel using the Metal X 3D printer